“Very authentic Vietnamese”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central West End
Reviewed October 20, 2011

I went here on the recommendation of a Vietnamese colleague. Very small, family run place. Food was very good. definitely worth a try!

Reviewed September 14, 2011

One of our favorite Vietnamese restaurants.Linen table cloths, great bar, and neighborhood atmosphere make this a great date spot.

1  Thank Peach_Orchard_Slim
Reviewed July 8, 2011

This little gem has a loyal following of locals. The meals are always fresh with nice presentation. The owners are charming and proud of their product and service. The Ginger Chicken is amazing.

Reviewed July 24, 2009

The only good thing about this restaurant is it is located in a very nice, romantic area. And that's about it. The pho, hu tieu, and pretty much everything on their menu was horrible. It tastes like someone cooked it w/o tastebuds. The broth was bland had no traces of any of the Vietnamese spices. It was soo bad that I didn't even eat my food at all.

And on top of that, the service was next to none. I had to find a server to order, get refills on drinks, and get our check. The funny thing is, there was only 2 tables (and that included us)! Oh...and the food is not cheap!

This place is a disgrace to the Vietnamese cuisine! If you have any taste buds whatsoever, DON'T GO HERE! I recommend Pho Grand.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed May 15, 2008

Two things I like about Little Saigon: 1. When it's warm they open up their floor-to-ceiling windows and you feel like you are in an open air cafe. 2. There is a dish there that I can't think of the name of that is awesome - I'll get back to you on that one.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook