“New Gem in St Louis” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Saint Louis, Missouri
“New Gem in St Louis”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

Had heard about Mi Linh recently and decided to give it a try. Sure glad we did. The restaurant has so many interesting items, that I think my husband & I will have to keep going back. Maybe we will start at the top and work our way down. The spring rolls were fresh, delicious and I probably could have made an entire meal of them. Some of the best I have had. I ordered Canh Ga Chien , which are fried chicken wings. They were huge, crispy, juicy, and wonderful! On the wings was crispy pieces of green and white onions along with garlic, which I could have eaten over anything. Steaming bowl of noodle soup, (their specialty) were flavorful, and I think every table had at least one. Give this Vietnamese restaurant a try, you will go back! I can't wait to try something else.

• Visited August 2013

St. Louis, Mo
“Best Vietnamese food since Ho Chi Minh City”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

A friend recently recommended Mi Linh restaurant. Housed in a former Chinese restaurant, it is decorated beautifully. The service was warm and welcoming, the menu extensive. We love Vietnamese cuisine and often have it when visiting family in the Twin Cities. This restaurant is at the level of the best. Food was fresh, beautifully prepared and presented. The manager (owner?) welcomed us, noting that we were new customers, and stopped by a few times to inquire about the meal. The waitperson explained everything expertly. The food was delicious, reminiscent of a wonderful meal we recently experienced in Vietnam. This new restaurant is a sleeper and a wonderful find.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

We had one of the best Vietnamese meals ever! The food was fresh and tasty, the service perfect and the decor lovely. I will make this place a regular stop!

• Visited July 2013