“Worst Sunday Brunch in Town”
Review of Nadoz Euro Bakery & Cafe - CLOSED

Nadoz Euro Bakery & Cafe
Cuisines: Soups
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Grand Center / Midtown
Description: Serving hot breakfast daily, soups, salads, panini, gourmet burgers and sandwiches. Healthy Juice Bar and Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Smoothies. Located near St. Louis University Campus in the historic Coronado.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst Sunday Brunch in Town”
Reviewed March 10, 2012

The brunch only had a few limited items. There were scrambled eggs, potatos, sausage, bacon, fruit and bagels. Your drinks were extra. For less than $12.50 you can get this at any chain restaurant and at least have someone to wait on you. The restaurant was almost empty and the staff were standing around talking to each other and ignoring the customers. We had to get up and interrupt their conversation to even ask a question. Needless to say we left and went elsewhere to have brunch. Save your time and money rather than bother to go there.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Dmagee55

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Excellent Place for Brunch!”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

This is our third or fourth visit to Nadoz Café for Sunday brunch. The food is always hot, fresh and delicious. Their smoothies are fabulous! I’ve only had the strawberry/peach smoothie, but it’s so good I can’t bring myself to order anything else. I’m not usually a fan of order and serve yourself style, but the restaurant is organized and clean. Even with the neighboring wine bar seating portion closed off due to a private event there was plenty of room for all the diners. I will definitely go back again and again!

• Visited March 2012
Troy, Illinois
“Very nice & relaxing atmosphere”
Reviewed January 17, 2012

Although I only tried the pastries (cant comment on the food), I did love this Cafe. It was very spacious and you can go for a more intimate setting (sitting in the booths) or more an open setting. The coffee selections were good.

• Visited January 2012
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great crepes!”
Reviewed January 10, 2012

Try the specials. They are unique and oh so good. I can't remember the name of my favorite, but it had chicken with some sort of curry. Nadoz is better than the crepe house in Clayton. Too bad I can never remember the name when recommending to friends.

1 Thank kjgwspagirll11
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great Place for Lunch/Brunch!”
Reviewed March 23, 2011

We visited Nadoz for a late breakfast/brunch. The counter service was quick and friendly. My friend and I both had the salmon bagel plate and our daughters had omlets...all were delicious! The atmosphere was very nice as the restaurant is located in the Coronado building; not your normal corner cafe. Will definitely be back the next time we're in St. Louis.

• Visited March 2011