“Great crepes!”

Cuisines: Soups
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night
Neighborhood: Grand Center / Midtown
Description: Serving hot breakfast daily, soups, salads, panini, gourmet burgers and sandwiches. Healthy Juice Bar and Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Smoothies. Located near St. Louis University Campus in the historic Coronado.
Reviewed January 10, 2012

Try the specials. They are unique and oh so good. I can't remember the name of my favorite, but it had chicken with some sort of curry. Nadoz is better than the crepe house in Clayton. Too bad I can never remember the name when recommending to friends.

1  Thank kjgwspagirll11

Reviewed March 23, 2011

We visited Nadoz for a late breakfast/brunch. The counter service was quick and friendly. My friend and I both had the salmon bagel plate and our daughters had omlets...all were delicious! The atmosphere was very nice as the restaurant is located in the Coronado building; not your normal corner cafe. Will definitely be back the next time we're in St. Louis.

Reviewed January 10, 2011

My wife and I ate at Nadoz for lunch after shopping before a Cardinal game this past July. It was a great find. I had one of the their speciality crepes and she had a salad. Her salad had a good variety of ingredients starting with mixed greens, cranberry raisens, feta, and nuts. My crepe had cheese, spinach and smoked turkey. We finished lunch off with a fruit tart and a piece of chocolate. I would definitely recommend Nadoz for a nice lunch place when in St. Louis.

Reviewed November 5, 2010

My husband & I went to Nadoz for their Sunday brunch this Halloween and it was AMAZING! The food was delightful. The waffle bar & omlette bar were made to order and the complimentary mimosa's were to die for! The dessert table was my favorite.... so many to choose from!!! It was a little pricey but you can go to restaurant.com and get a discounted buffet and that helps out alot. Enjoy!

Reviewed July 12, 2010

Ate here quite a few times when we were in town and really liked this place for good, fresh and reasonably priced meals. Great crepes, oatmeal and other meals. Really good treats - esp. the small interesting chocolates (I had dark chocolate with champagne - delicious!). So thumbs up for this place!