- Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Clean, spacious room and bathroom.
- Free shuttle service that starts in the morning and leaves at 30 minute intervals. I was able to take it to the zoo at 8am on a Saturday, and schedule pickup at noon. You have to schedule in advance to be guaranteed a ride though.
- Free breakfast - biscuits, gravy, sausage, eggs, waffles (in fridge), juice/milk, fruit salad (but was way too sweet and mushy)
- In the lobby - FRESHLY popped popcorn all day, apples available all day (this was wonderful - I like to have fruit every day but couldn't find the time to search for a place to buy some), and freshly baked chocolate chip cookies from 5:30-7:30pm! The cookies go fast so you may have to wait for the next round, because they only bake several at a time.
- Free WiFi! Call front desk for password.
- Nice fitness center on 7th floor
- Was there for 2 nights. My room was refreshed and replenished after the first night - great service.
- Pillows are too tall and hard...I had a hard time falling asleep because of that.
- Lighting in the bathroom was dim, so I could not do my makeup properly (and the full length mirror in the room wasn't placed near the window, so I couldn't use that either).
- Walls are surprisingly thin - from the bathroom I could hear every word of my neighbor's telephone conversation (could even hear her phone when it was on speaker).
- I have never had worse food from a chain restaurant, than at that connected Applebee's.
Overall, I had a great experience at this hotel and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Parkway Hotel, Fully Renovated with a Modern, sleek, upscale look. only 5 minutes from downtown St. Louis. With 217 guestrooms, they provide the customer service that will always make your stay a comfortable and pleasant experience. As their guest, you will enjoy complimentary hot breakfast, popcorn, fresh baked cookies, 24 hour coffee and fresh fruit. The St. Louis Metro Link station is 1 block from the Hotel. It provides inexpensive transportation from Lambert Airport and throughout the city. The Parkway courtesy shuttle is also available. It travels within the Central West End. Sign up for the Parkway shuttle is located at the Parkway's front desk. The Central West End consists of 6 blocks of restaurants and cafe's nestled among art galleries, antique and specialty shops. The Parkway Hotel is adjacent to Forest Park, St. Louis Zoo, Muny, Jewel Box, Washington University School of Medicine and Barnes/Children's Hospital, Close to dozens of wedding venues. The Parkway Hotel,is the perfect hotel whether you are traveling for business or pleasure. We do not accept pets at this time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Parkway Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkway Hotel Saint Louis