“Great food!”

Frida's
Ranked #452 of 2,940 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Healthy, Soups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: We are a full-service restaurant that is sugar and butter free. We offer patio seating, take reservations for lunch and dinner and offer beer and wine.
Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

We stopped for lunch.... food was great. Add vegetarians we were in heaven. .. nice clean place. .. The children ate. .. organic wine.

There are newer reviews for Frida's

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Frida's Deli is not large by any standard, but that is OK. the first thing to do is ask who is Frida? I won't tell, I'll let you find out for yourself! Next thing to do is go through their nicely, concise menu and choose your food and drinks. They have hot and cold sandwiches, salads, smoothies, juices, kids menu and other specials of the day. I had the Frida Burger which was ranked as 'Best Vege Burger' by the RFT. It was indeed very good and flavorful! It comes with tahini-chipotle slaw which was interesting. The rye-sourdough bun was delicious too! All sandwiches come with hummus and celery. What? The hummus was good, but I would have preferred vege chips or some other healthy more common side dish. I also tried the Tempeh BLT. It is a large portion, but was somewhat lacking in flavor.

Not much for dessert, but they do have a good selection of drinks and smoothies. I felt that the prices are a tad bit too high, although I do recognize that vegetarian and fresh food costs more! Next time I will try the falafel wrap or the black bean burger. The service was very nice and extremely friendly! They've also won 'Best Vegan Menu', 'Best Vege Restaurant', and 'Favorite Vege selection & Favorite Wrap' awards!