“Love their Sunday breakfast”
Review of Pomme Restaurant - CLOSED

Pomme Restaurant
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Pomme is a fine dining restuarant open for dinner service Tuesday - Saturday from 5:30pm. Reservations are recommeded.
Reviewed January 11, 2010

We go to Pomme on Sundays for their wonderful breakfast. Their quiche and their "special" are always wonderful; their service is awesome. If they are serving anything atop cheesy grits, GET IT! Wonderful cappuccinos. My husband frequently does breakfast meetings here during the week as well.

1  Thank Januarybride01

Reviewed August 25, 2009

I have no idea why anyone would give Pomme anything other than an excellent review. It is one of our favorite restaurants in St. Louis. The service is always great. My girlfriend and I are both vegetarians and Pomme usually has a great vegetarian entree each night. The soups and salads are always delicious as well. Pomme has another, more casual restaurant a few doors down, but the main Pomme is elegant with great food and service. Highly Recommended.

1  Thank shudderstl
Reviewed June 30, 2009

We went here for breakfast one morning of our trip. The restaurant is chic and relaxed. I had English muffin with herbed cream cheese and smoked salmon - FRESH smoked salmon. It was goooooooood. My husband ordered eggs, bacon, and toast, which was also great. The dinner menu looked amazing. We walked by this restaurant again on Sunday morning and the place was PACKED - the brunch must be good too! We would go back for sure.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed February 2, 2009

Very good food. Very poor (but really poor) service!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook