“Just average”

Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: 2nd & Lucas
Transit: Metro Link
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Service was good after we could find someone to seat us. Food was just average and nothing special. Appetizers were much better than the main course. The one portion of the main course that was outstanding was the Mac & Cheese.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Can't say enough about the steak I had this past weekend. Friendly staff & quick service. Clean & convenient to downtown hotels.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Server was not very attentive. They were not busy, just don't think she cared honestly. The menu is varied. My filet was very good, but my friend's Sirloin lacked flavor. They could work on their platting. Very unappealing!! Their Mac 'n Cheese was to die for!! I would go back & give it another try.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

It had been a while since I went to this location but I really enjoyed the food. I had a burger and onion straws and it was awesome. The time it took to get our order out was longer than expected. Dealing with a lunch crowd you really need improve on the preparation time of your customers orders. I would definitely go back but it wouldn't be until after five throughout the week or on the weekend.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

First it took a waitress 25 minutes to wait on us and it wasn't even crowded. We ordered chips and quest for an appitizer and the chips were the worst I have ever eaten. We couldn't even begin to eat them. We asked for another serving but were told they would be the same as what we already had. Another table beside ours had problems with their steak. Everything was just horrible and I would never recommend this place!