“Good Breakfast”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Friendly staff. great little diner, loved the salmon

Reviewed May 12, 2012

The owner is the greeter, the seater and one of the servers.
Try the chicken and waffles.
Terrific old time atmosphere.

Reviewed December 17, 2011

My husband and I had breakfast this morning. Crowded, however, the wait for seating was short. The service was pleasant and the food was fresh warm and delicious. Diner atmosphere but, very clean.

Reviewed December 9, 2011

Alright so it's not in the best neighborhood but it's not like I'm afraid to go there. It's just an older part of St Louis and on the edge of the city. I work down the street and have gone for years. You don't have to worry, cops eat there all the time!!! This is such a neighborhood landmark that I think the patrons would run anyone off who tried to mess with Goody Goody. It's like stepping back into the 50's when you go inside. It's a neighborhood diner and is always busy. You can get breakfast or you can get dinner your choice. You can have eggsalad on toast or roast beef and gravy. It's 50's comfort food at its best. The best thing hands down is the fried chicken, best in St. Louis, get the wings they are mamoth, fries or waffels with them. They are crispy, perfectly seasoned and always hot. I'm a fried chicken freak and this is my go to place in St Louis. You won't be sorry!

Reviewed July 22, 2010

My 14 year old mini muncher and I were in town to go to Phillies-Cardinals game and as part of our foodie tour, we went to the Goody Goody Diner on 7/21/10. Since we were not from St. Louis, it took a while to get this neighborhood from Lindbergh Blvd area and our GPS took us through some sketchy neighborhoods, but it was worth the ride. GOODY GOODY was fabulous. The place, the service and the food were excellent. Diner was clean inside and out. Every seat was filled on a Wednesday morning at 10:30. We were greeted right away and the hostess seated us in a window booth. The waitress came over quickly and welcomed us and gave us the lowdown on the menu. Every choice on the menu sounded great. Mini muncher went with the french toast, bacon, eggs and biscuits and chocolate milk. He ate everything and commented that everything was great (unusual for 14 year old). The chocolate milk was served in a large frosted mug like root beer. After scanning the extensive menu, I went with the house specialty - one half a Fried Chicken and a Waffle. WOW..the fried chicken was perfectly cooked and seasoned and was delicious. Unreal that this was my first time having such a great combination. The Waffle was a large belgium waffle and was fresh and hot and especially when served with warm syrup the waffle never got cold while I ate the tender chicken. I recommend that you try the fried chicken why at the Goody Goody..it was goody goody!! I didn't have to eat lunch on the ride back to Northern Kentucky. Mini muncher and I would highly recommend this place to families visiting St. Louis!!