“Breakfast at Tiffany's!”

Tiffany's Original Diner
Ranked #745 of 3,042 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Me and my family (5 of us) enjoyed eating at Tiffany's. We all had breakfast and it was very good (nice thick bacon). My kids enjoyed watching the food getting prepared right in front of them. The waiter was funny and talked/joked with the customers.
There are only 12 stools at the counter, but we lucked out and were all able to sit down right away.
Prices were very reasonable...actually we usually spend more at McDonalds for breakfast than we did here.
If I lived in the area I would be a regular customer here.

Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

I was expecting a homemade hand patty burger like the good ole days. The diner is described as a greasy spoon but a great place. Burgers are frozen patties, not fresh. My server was quite bored and did not introduce a conversation or make one feel welcomed. It is small with twelve stools or so. Just not what I imagined. Food is ok

Reviewed September 12, 2011

I dunno, theres just something cool about this place. I wouldn't go here with any expectations, the bathroom is absolutely tiny. But the menu is cheap and the atmosphere is cool. The food is awesome. Their breakfast can't be beat. You can play Keno while you eat. Seems kinda strange that people can't smoke here anymore. Although I don't smoke, this is the type of place I would have one if I were a smoker. Its like you're sitting in a Norman Rockwell painting sitting in there.

Reviewed January 3, 2011

Tiffanys Diner Rocks, the waitresses and cook are witty and fun to talk to. The food is great and reasonable. Jessica and Barish made my friends and I laugh a lot, Great employees. Also the owner Greg was very nice too.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 23, 2009

SLINGER!! And Johnny Cash on the Jukebox.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook