“good cannoli”
Review of Piccione Pastry

Piccione Pastry
Ranked #3 of 58 Bakeries in Saint Louis
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Located in the heart of the Delmar Loop, Piccione Pastry is a late-night pastry shop which embraces the time honored traditions in Italian baking. Our pastry chefs create recipes from scratch, bake in small batches & use the highest quality ingredients for their creations. Enjoy signature cannolis, rum baba, tiramisu & many other delicious desserts!
Reviewed March 20, 2019

Really enjoyed my chocolate chip cannoli! It was really big; wished they sold mini size but was told they only sold those by the dozen. Knew better than to order a dozen as I figured I would eat too many so just had them cut one big one up so I could eat just a few bites at a time. Had the sfoghatelli pastry as well (the orange traditional one). Preferred the cannoli to the pastry.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 25, 2019

We stopped here for dessert. My vanilla cannoli was so delicious. Others in our party had Napoleons. I got a taste of one, and it was a bite of heaven. This is a great place to have a dessert of a snack.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 30, 2019

We recently stayed at the Moonrise Hotel, just a few doors down from Piccione Pastry, and became big fans of this Italian bakery. They serve delicious cappuccinos, etc., for take away or enjoying in the cozy space. And the desserts! Over the course of the weekend, my daughter and I went there twice and loved everything. I highly recommend the vanilla cream cannoli, the pistachio cannoli, a chocolate-mocha cake, and, my favorite, the seasonal pear cassata cake. Stop by if you're in the Delmar Blvd. Loop neighborhood!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 30, 2018 via mobile

We stopped in thinking we would grab a breakfast pastry, but we found that they offered more of a dessert selection. Everything looked delicious, but the choices (cookies, cannolis) seemed better suited for after a meal. My husband said his muffin was basic except there were several plump blueberries to move it up a notch. My hot chocolate, made with milk, wasn’t very hot, but it had a delicious flavor. I would definitely order it again.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 10, 2018

Stopped in and got some gluten free cannoli's after dinner on the way back to the hotel. The chocolate chip were definitely the best!

Date of visit: December 2018