“Excellent food, service and reasonably priced”

Lombardo's Restaurant
Ranked #391 of 2,959 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Excellent service, fresh bread and all entries were well prepared. Menu has great variety and everyone at our table was satisfied. Excellent food at reasonable prices…which is an unusual combination at many establishments. Right next to Drury Inn at the airport.

1  Thank Grandgator
LombardosSTL, General Manager at Lombardo's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate all feedback and are glad you and your party enjoyed themselves here at Lombardo's. We welcome you back next time you are in St. Louis.
Thanks,
Patrick

Reviewed November 10, 2013

I should have written this a year ago. Great food and service. When waiter overheard we were running late to a concert at the Peabody, the manager had worker take us over in his personal car to ensure we made it on time! U can not be that for personal customer service. Have been telling this to friends along with how good the food is.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I was staying at the Drury Inn, literally about 30 feet away, and needed someplace to eat. The reviews of Lombardo's seemed mixed, so I wasn't sure what to expect. My experience was... fine. Was the sauce on the lasagna particularly tasty? Not really. But it was fine, and the chicken soup appetizer was quite good, and the wine list was adequate. All in all, just what I needed on a short business trip, and no cab ride necessary. Sometimes good enough is, well, good enough.

1  Thank TerminusEst
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Lombardo's was just a few blocks from my hotel, so I walked there for an early dinner. Their menu looked good, but I wondered if I could customize my order. The waiter was most accommodating and made the adjustments I wanted for both my salad and my entree. The food was great and the bill did not exceed my expectations. Based on my experience I'd highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank 38EdS
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Start with Calzone.... Very good. Our waiter was right on for everything. Food was hot and ready. Salad fresh and just right dressing. Took my father out for his 88th birthday. Everyone loved what they ordered. I would not bring kids here but that is just me. Too nice to bring loud kids. It will ruin relaxing atmosphere