“fantastic hospitality”

Lombardo's Restaurant
Ranked #330 of 2,890 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Waterloo, il
“fantastic hospitality”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I should have written this a year ago. Great food and service. When waiter overheard we were running late to a concert at the Peabody, the manager had worker take us over in his personal car to ensure we made it on time! U can not be that for personal customer service. Have been telling this to friends along with how good the food is.

• Visited December 2012

“Perfectly serviceable”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

I was staying at the Drury Inn, literally about 30 feet away, and needed someplace to eat. The reviews of Lombardo's seemed mixed, so I wasn't sure what to expect. My experience was... fine. Was the sauce on the lasagna particularly tasty? Not really. But it was fine, and the chicken soup appetizer was quite good, and the wine list was adequate. All in all, just what I needed on a short business trip, and no cab ride necessary. Sometimes good enough is, well, good enough.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank TerminusEst
Naples, Florida
“They customized my dinner.”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Lombardo's was just a few blocks from my hotel, so I walked there for an early dinner. Their menu looked good, but I wondered if I could customize my order. The waiter was most accommodating and made the adjustments I wanted for both my salad and my entree. The food was great and the bill did not exceed my expectations. Based on my experience I'd highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank 38EdS
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Service fantastico!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Start with Calzone.... Very good. Our waiter was right on for everything. Food was hot and ready. Salad fresh and just right dressing. Took my father out for his 88th birthday. Everyone loved what they ordered. I would not bring kids here but that is just me. Too nice to bring loud kids. It will ruin relaxing atmosphere

• Visited October 2013
Liberty, Illinois
“Great Entrees”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We like to dine here whenever we're staying nearby prior to a flight out. Our favorite dish, hands down, is the Veal Piccata. It has a beautiful lemon sauce. Another great entree is the Veal Saltimbocca. Service is always great. The restaurant itself is getting a little dated. Hopefully they can do something to bring in some younger clientele.

Visited May 2013