“Best Toasted Ravioli's in town.”

Lombardo's Restaurant
Ranked #356 of 2,996 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed November 22, 2011

I have been eating at Lombardo's for years at all locations. I recommend this restaurant for business lunches and Dinner. Their salads are fabulous with a blend of 4 cheeses. Real table cloths and napkins. No one I've been with has ever had a bad meal there. As stated above best toasted rav's in St. Louis. I have even taken 6 dozen of them to a LSU game in Baton Rouge where they beat all the cajun food out hands down.

1  Thank travelguyIII

Reviewed October 31, 2011

I had the osso boco. It was tough, and it had tomato in the sauce.
I was so disappointed. This is supposed to be a classic dish from Milan, tender and no tomato. It was good but not wonderful.
The atmoshere was elegant and the waiter very gentlemanly.

Reviewed October 30, 2011

A very nice upscale restaurant. We had a great dinner there.

Reviewed October 24, 2011

Ok, this restaurant had mixed Yelp reviews but my colleague chose it so I wasn't given a choice. However this place is not bad. Is it a destination restaurant? No, absolutely not. But if you want to eat close to the airport this is a good choice. The service was over the top excellent. The server was there the minute my glass was empty and he understood we didn’t have a lot of time so he didn’t dally. The ambiance is old-world. Nice and quiet with a subdued atmosphere that made it a perfect place for a quiet meeting.

The food was average. I had a small salad with house dressing. I thought the dressing was too oily for my tastes. I substituted angel hair pasta versus linguini with the red meat sauce. The pasta was cooked fine – not el dente as I prefer but I didn’t ask. At least it wasn’t cooked to mush. The sauce needed a little salt and didn’t have a ton of flavor.

Overall it was an average restaurant in a convenient location and if I have to eat near the airport again I would do so here. But if they ever get any real competition nearby they may need to step up their game.

A TripAdvisor Member
San Diego, CA
Reviewed October 2, 2011

Went here for a business dinner...the decor is pretty tacky, the location isn't great, but the food and service are really good...enjoy!