“Very good food, very attentive staff”
Review of Dao Tien Bistro

Dao Tien Bistro
Ranked #619 of 3,308 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Reviewed February 27, 2019

Arriving a half hour before closing, I thought I could get carry out. Instead, they welcomed me to sit, and offered the evening buffet, or the menu. They made me some fresh potstickers, and offered to make other dishes as well. The buffet was excellent, though if not familiar with which foods can be spicy, just ask.

I wish I was in town another day, so I could go back

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed July 5, 2018

We've been here multiple times and every time we're pleasantly surprised by how much better it is every time. The best, small Vietnamese restaurant we've found. We moved to STL from SoCal and missed Pho so much until finding Dao Tien. In the summer, want something refreshing - get a Beef Banh Mi. Freezing temps and need a warm up - a steaming noodle bowl of pho will keep you feeling warm all day. The Lemongrass Noodle bowl is my favorite. The staff is always friendly. It's very casual and low key, but the food is top notch.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

It is a very nice place.

Very good service and food.

I will come here every time if I travel to St. Louis

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

We had a delicious lunch here. Lots of options for their lunch special. I enjoyed the lemongrass chicken.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed July 17, 2017

I have been here three times now. Every time we go, I thoroughly enjoy my meal. I had the Meatball soup last time and it was very good. This visit I tried the Grilled Pork Rice Platter and it was wonderful! I see people eating all different kinds of dishes and want to try them all, so I will be heading back soon!

Date of visit: July 2017