“Surprisingly popular”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,958 of 2,940 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed May 13, 2014

My young daughter wanted to eat here after her volleyball game. It was across the street from our hotel and we could see it from our room. I was surprised that we had to wait about 20-25 min for a table. The food was average as you would expect. My margarita was terrible. The staff was friendly and it was a cheap kid friendly meal.

There are newer reviews for TGI Friday's

Reviewed April 27, 2014

I was in the city for a training session and decided to meet my sister for lunch at this TFI Fridays. The good point is that we were seated and our order was taken quickly. It went down hill from there. I only had an hour for lunch. After 25 minutes of waiting for our food my sister asked to server if we were going to get our food soon as we did not have long for lunch. She assured us it would be out shortly. It was another fifteen minutes before it came out and my sisters food was extremely cold. My sister asked the server to take the cold food back and bag up a warm order as she would not have time to eat there now. The server was back in five minutes with her food packed up. When my sister checked the food it was ice cold so she obviously just took the food back and threw it in a box. We had also ordered an ice cream sundae which never arrived. My sister finally complained to the manager who comped her meal but put the poor service down to "we are swamped today".

Reviewed March 9, 2014

This Fridays is in a great location in downtown St.Louis. The shrimp pasta (don't remember the exact name) was amazing.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

The new burger combos come out packaged as someone ran down to Wendy's with the cheesy paper wrapping.

Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

Same as every other TGIF in the world. Our server was wonderful, made our evening a lot of fun. The food was normal. Nothing spectacular.