“Microwaved Food”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,979 of 2,971 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Food is reheated in a microwave, service was not very good. I've tried it several different times to serif it was just a bad day. The worst location is the West County location on Olive.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

The one I visited is in south st. louis city. I thought you visit one, you see the same thing. I got tickled with the pull down chord style of the toilets- I really like these types. The service is good; the wait time is reasonable during mid-evening.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

I have been eating at TGIF for over a decade now and most of the time always have good servers, but this time our server has horrible. He acted like he didn't want to be there and was too worried about flirting with the girls that worked there instead of doing his job. When he talked to us and took our order he never gave any eye contact, he was too busying checking out the hostess. Half the time we had to go hunt him down to get drinks refilled and to finally get our bill. We waited almost 15 minutes for him to come back and get our credit card so we could pay for the meal, finally found him and he was of course at the hostess stand flirting with her. We never got a receipt for the meal just our credit card slip. The thing that really pissed me off about the server is how he stood over my shoulders watching to see what tip I was going to leave him!!!

Other than that the food was great.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

As far as chain restaurants go we really like TGI Fridays. We ate here on our Sunday leaving St Louis because we really could not find much else open near our hotel. As usual a good solid meal and service from TGI Fridays. Our server was especially nice and friendly and always attentive when we needed more drinks or any extra items. Clean restaurant, good location and atmosphere!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Inner city TGIF's and very busy. People are friendly and had the same quality of other Friday's around the country.