“This is PANERA”

Ranked #379 of 2,978 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed May 19, 2013

It's good but it's just a national chain. Overpriced too. I'm not sure why this is on here. might as well rate McDonalds. Nothing like spending $25.00 on lunch for two.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

If you want a standard cafe with a good sandwich then come on in! Most people know it as Panera. I always get the You-Pick-Two and it is always fresh. I can bring my dog outside and she will wait for me as I order. Then I can eat with her next to me by an outside table! Very friendly place!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

It all started here. Panera is now found all over the country. Consistently good no matter where you go.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

i go here frequently. All locations that I have visited all have had the same excellent quality of food. Usually most of the staff is very friendly and the service is quick. I particularly like the Collinsville, IL location because they have a drive through!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I love St. Louis Bread Company! I always try to convince my husband to take me here. I could seriously eat here every single day.