“Cozy-comfortable booths...”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Page & I-270
Description: Newly renovated with an updated fine dining steakhouse menu as well as a more moderately priced American Bistro menu. we are open for lunch as well as dinner from 11 a.m. - close Monday through Saturday.
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Cozy-comfortable booths...”
Reviewed February 17, 2008

Cozy-comfortable booths with a brand new menu well worth giving it a try! The calamari is so unusual and great a perfect starting point! The 22-oz. Cowboy bone-in Ribey is topped with a house-made garlic butter after it's broiled to perfection and toppped with onion-straws. The creamed spinach is awesome & I don't even like spinach! The new Cedar-Planked Salmon with hoisin glaze and toasted sesames seeds topped w/ asian slaw was wafting through the dining room filling the air with an incredible aroma. Their Creme Brulee's are always wonderful and the service is always smooth and point-on! Check it out!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

A TripAdvisor Member
“Don't know how to cook a steak”
Reviewed October 27, 2005

Was looking forward to a decent steak, and first impressions indicated that we were in for a good meal.
Ordered a NY Striploin Med. Rare, and it came back blue, barely seared on the outside, and cold on the inside. Mentioned this to the server, who tried to reasure me that "pink" on the inside was in fact Med. Rare. It was a long day of travel, and I didn't have the patience to take it further, and we promptly ended our meal and left.
Rest assured, we won't be going back again, and I caution travellers to this location to be on top of their servers as well as their meal.
I know that I should have pushed to get what I wanted, but at this calibre, you shouldn't have to worry about whether the kitchen knows how to cook a basic steak.
Oh ya, don't forget to ask for it without the melting dollop of butter they place on top...