“This is a favorite for me and my husband!”

Nobu's Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #1,192 of 2,890 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: Nobu's Japanese Restaurant- your home for fresh authentic sushi. Nobu's specializes in fresh sashimi, and certain fish are flown in directly from Japan. If you are looking for the highest quality sushi, equivalent to what you will find served in Japan, please visit us and we will delight your taste buds.
Saint Louis, Missouri
“This is a favorite for me and my husband!”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

My husband and I love sushi and have been to many places in St. Louis. What draws us back to Nobu's is the family, small business owned feel here. We always sit at the counter and watch Nobu do his magic. He usually interacts with us and we ask him questions every time we come in about different rolls, types of fish, and what is fresh that week. We like that the restaurant isn't very fancy or flashy, and that the rolls are delicious, fresh and well made. Compared to other sushi places I think the prices for sushi are a steal and extremely affordable. My husband likes to try the different fish entree specials when we go, and is never disappointed. I think sometimes those specials can be pretty pricey, but he insists they are worth it.
In terms of sushi, I always feel the service is fast and we are taken care of. We come here often and is a favorite!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank PuraVida85

“Too expensive over quality”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Go there, treated bad, losing money.
There are many restaurants better than here such as Zen, Kampai, Druken Fish, Sushi Sen.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank A L
Saint Louis
“Best sashimi in St. Louis”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Fabulous meal with very nice service. The sashimi was very fresh, lovely presentation and the squid salad was perfect. Everyone at my table loved their meals. It was a great evening.

• Visited September 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Peaceful dining atmosphere, great food”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

The place is nothing fancy but the food is excellent. It is a peaceful dining experience. Although the portions aren't large they're quite satisfying. We were all happy with our meals and assorted sushi. The prices seem fair for what it is. The entire staff was full of smiles the whole time. It's a very pleasant place to eat. The tables offered a lot of elbow room too which is a nice perk.

• Visited August 2013
“Good restaurant but sushis are very expensive.”
Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

The service was great! The place is tidy and the restroom is clean. I had a noodle with vegetables and shrimp and it was delicious! Fair price for the noodles. The only problem is the cost of the sushis - really expensive.

1 Thank JPMG81