“Menu”

Saint Louis, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Menu”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

They have the best carrot cake!!! Very moist. I am willing to $4.99 a slice for it.

Visited July 2012

St. Louis, MO
“Great Bar Food With A Little Extra”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Always have a great time and meal at Maggie's. It's the go to place when I need a "wing" fix.

Visited February 2012
Carbon, Indiana
“Decent Dinner”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Stopped in here before a concert. Planned on eating at the Hard Rock but the wait was too long as there was a Blues Game that night. Had the fish and chip was good. Just nothing special and might return just not earth shattering.

Visited October 2011
ashley, IL
“sub par”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I had wanted to go to this place for a very long time, we went on a friday night at about 9:30pm. It was so loud that we could barely talk to each other, our waitress took almost 20 minutes to get our drink order ( there were only 4 tables in the dining room that had people at them, so they wasnt busy). Being an Irish place I thought the corned beef would be a good choice. I got a reuben, it was just "ok". My bf got a small pizza, it was good. Maybe I would go for a St. Patricks day festivities, but I won't try this again any other time.

• Visited July 2012
Lexington, Massachusetts
“Good place to watch sports”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

This restaurant is right near Union Station. I was nearby with time to kill so went here to eat and watch some sports for several hours on weekday afternoon. Lots of TVs in bar area, which was great. Sandwich I had was really filling, and tasty too. Service was good enough. Fine selection of different beers, including a bunch of Irish beers and local beers. I'd come here again if in area.

• Visited June 2012