“Great Bar Food With A Little Extra”
Review of Maggie O'Brien's

Maggie O'Brien's
Ranked #141 of 2,900 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: American, Irish, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Downtown
St. Louis, MO
“Great Bar Food With A Little Extra”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Always have a great time and meal at Maggie's. It's the go to place when I need a "wing" fix.

Visited February 2012

Carbon, Indiana
“Decent Dinner”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Stopped in here before a concert. Planned on eating at the Hard Rock but the wait was too long as there was a Blues Game that night. Had the fish and chip was good. Just nothing special and might return just not earth shattering.

Visited October 2011
ashley, IL
“sub par”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I had wanted to go to this place for a very long time, we went on a friday night at about 9:30pm. It was so loud that we could barely talk to each other, our waitress took almost 20 minutes to get our drink order ( there were only 4 tables in the dining room that had people at them, so they wasnt busy). Being an Irish place I thought the corned beef would be a good choice. I got a reuben, it was just "ok". My bf got a small pizza, it was good. Maybe I would go for a St. Patricks day festivities, but I won't try this again any other time.

• Visited July 2012
Lexington, Massachusetts
“Good place to watch sports”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

This restaurant is right near Union Station. I was nearby with time to kill so went here to eat and watch some sports for several hours on weekday afternoon. Lots of TVs in bar area, which was great. Sandwich I had was really filling, and tasty too. Service was good enough. Fine selection of different beers, including a bunch of Irish beers and local beers. I'd come here again if in area.

• Visited June 2012
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Good Bar”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I like Maggie O'Briens, and it is a wonderful place to be on St. Patricks day in St. Louis. I went the other day for lunch and had the special of meat loaf wrapped in bacon with Mash Potato's and gravy and green beans. Great comfort food and the service was good. The price was great, like 8 bucks for all of that. Good selection of beers, I love any place with Schfaley. Service was fine. My boyfriend loves their pizza, but be warned, it has the weird St. Louis Provel cheese, which I love but a lot of out-of-towners hate.

• Visited June 2012