“Go for the beer”

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

This is a very nice taphouse with a wide assortment of their beers. They have cask ales there also but not sure if they have them all the time. The building has been renovated very nice and the food is okay, bit the beer is what brings me back time after time. Sample a few or jump right I'm and have a pint, they are delicious.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

The food here is very good and the service was great. We enjoyed the beer flights- it gave us a chance to try many of their beers so we could determine our favorite.

We enjoyed this place so much, we went back a second time.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

My husband and I ate here for lunch and were very pleased with the service, the food, and the selection of beer on tap. The beer and cheese soup was excellent!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

I have always enjoyed their brews and this was the 1st time I had the chance to visit the Tap Room. Sat outside in the Biergarten (great setting) and sampled a couple of beers (Helles Summer Lager, Hefeweizen, Bavarian Weissbier) and had dinner. We got there late in the evening and still had to do some traveling that night. I would have loved to have been able to stay longer and not have to drive! Next time!!!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Really enjoyed the restaurant and beers. A fair number of beers on tap, and we were able to sample several of them. Beer was fresh and cold. Food was good, but we didn't choose anything too exotic. Burgers were good-sized, and served on English Muffins. Went on a weeknight, so the dining area was not too crowded. Service was good.

Would definitely make a return visit, even if it is just for the beer.