“Best steak for the value in St. Louis”
Review of Tucker's Place

Tucker's Place
Ranked #271 of 2,941 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Large groups
Good for: Romantic, Large groups
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Hands down ...the best value for a steak house. Great cuts and incredibly reasonable prices. Good service and sides

There are newer reviews for Tucker's Place

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Went here on a Friday night. The waitress was rude, food took forever to come out, manager seemed like he didn't care, and hostess was to busy reading a book to bother with us. Of course we left a less than stellar tip, and she came and took our signed bills, and then shouted from the back, "Looks like we've got some big tippers tonight!" We have been here a number of times, but not again.

1  Thank Curlibird
Reviewed December 1, 2012

We visited this place during our trip to the St. Louis area around Thanksgiving. This establishment has other locations as well. But this partiicular site does not seem to match up with the food served elsewhere.

The server was slow, with hardly anyone in the place. The prices are good for most items on the menu but small portions. The meat was mediocre at best. I would suggest another place for steaks when visiting the St. Louis area.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

My wife and I went there for our anniversary. I ordered a porterhouse steak, medium. They did a good job getting the medium done right. Nothing much else though. The steak tasted like cardboard and was tough as leather. The table shook as I tried to cut it and it took an eternity to chew each piece. I can honestly say it was the worst steak I've ever had and maybe the most expensive. We definitely will not be returning nor can I recommend this place.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Yet to have a bad meal or bad service on any visit, which is usually once a month at least. Have always had a hard time getting my steak the way I want, Well done - NO pink, and they nail it every time. The only place to get a steak better than I can make at home. Very reasonable pricing, esp. considering ALL the other steak houses... And the food is better too!