“family italian, just off the Hill”
Review of Pietro's

Pietro's
Ranked #170 of 2,941 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Lindenwood Park
Reviewed June 17, 2014

pietro's is just a little southwest of the Hill district. it was recommended by a local in the Webster Groves area. servers, bartenders, everybody made us feel like we were the most important people in the world! and then the food was outstanding! I had pork chops (2 huge chops) and snap peas; my wife had a pasta dish with shrimp. house salads were wonderful. food was so plentiful that a trip to nearby ted drewes was out of the question! we will be going back often to see the people and try more wonderful things on the menu. reasonably priced entrees, $13-20.
atmosphere in bar was a lot like CHEERS, and the cardinal baseball game was on the bar TVs.

There are newer reviews for Pietro's

Reviewed June 4, 2014

As an original foodie, I would try all the restaurants in the HILL area.
I first ate at Pietro's back in 1967, and have been coming back ever since then. The food is always great, they have daily specials plus their great usual's like Veal a la Pietro, or another favorite is their chicken maria.
Before you order you get a basket of fresh baked hill bread, butter and olive oil.

The staff is the best! and they are always helpful and fast.
When we travel to St. Louis, this is one of the first places we hit!!!!!!

Reviewed April 3, 2014

friendly, good food, nice bar and really great staff. food is comfort class which is fine, and the price is consistent with that. family owned and operated. very kind people.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Our family has been going to pietros restaurant since I was a kid ( I'm 50) now, great food, service, dinner specials, cocktails and the owners really do treat you as family. Love the fish sandwich, ravioli 's , and best pizza.
We have been there for special occasions, reunions, funerals, and birthday party's, they will take great care of you.
And you can't beat there Lent Fish special on Fridays .
Try them out

Reviewed March 4, 2014

In a city of many Italian restaurants, Pietro's is one of my favorites. Their food is great and so is the service. My favorite meal is the Beef Capriati (a mustard base sauce) which is no longer on the menu but they will make it for you. John, the owner, is very hospitable. We had a wedding rehearsal dinner their and John and staff were great as was the food. I highly recommend Pietro's.