“great Italian everything”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Lindenwood Park
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I went here for my office Christmas party. It was very nice, clean, good service, and lots of room. The appetizers were yummy, and the entrees are awesome! Its a great St Louis Italian place to eat.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

My grandparents always take my family here when we go to visit them in St. Louis. I stick with the spaghetti with meatballs, while my parents tend to go for the meat dishes like fish. Good family atmosphere, no real complaints. :)

Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

Good food worth the wait . A little pricey but made up for in service and portion size. Very nice atmosphere.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

Service was excellent, we were seated promptly and our server provided outstanding service. He offered recommendations and appropriately described the evening specials. The food was slightly above average.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

No restaurant epitomizes St Louis more than Pietro's. The food is good; prices are reasonable, and the staff treats you like family. I have been going to Pietro's as long as I can remember, with the latest visit being this evening. I had the grouper, which was dusted in bread crumbs and then grilled to perfection. This dinner came with a salad(with the world famous Pietro's dressing), baked potato and sauteed green beans. All of this for $15.95! It is not unusual to see many generations of families celebrating special occasions at Pietro's. You cannot go wrong dining at Pietro's!