“Great Italian food, atmosphere, and service”

Lombardo's Trattoria
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Block South of Market
Reviewed May 1, 2019

Wonderful business dinner with 5 persons.Staff was great, especially our server, Angelina. The toasted ravioli is advertised as their specialty and well should be! It was wonderful. Our group had a wide variety of entrees and they were all spectacular. I personally had the Filet Angelou.

1  Thank MTM75

Reviewed April 19, 2019

My last night in St. Louis and I was craving Italian. A short walk from the Union Station Hotel area, without reservations, my friend and I decided to take a chance. We were flexible so when they offered the bar area for immediate seating we took it. Our server was very attentive and service was great. The menu was your typical Italian fare, we decided on trying the The Presidential Meal for two as we liked the offerings and wanted to try both the fried ravioli and the spinach chips as appetizers. The filet was exactly as we ordered it. Portions were generous. I would recommend this place.

1  Thank Live2teach147
Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

It’s expensive for what you get but it was still enjoyable. My kids shared a big pizza from the lunch menu so ask for that if you’re eating dinner. My kids were 13 and eat a lot so again that was enough

Reviewed March 27, 2019 via mobile

Service was so slow, appetizer was cold & slow, food lacked flavor, mixed drink was sub par. Way over priced. Have much better meals at Olive Garden. Disappointed!!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 27, 2019

This place was walking distance from our hotel. We were not sure but enjoyed the salad and the marsala chicken. Very filling. Our server did not get us our appetizer until we asked for it after our salads. So we were still eating it when our food came out. Otherwise it was good. You also had to navigate a bit to use the restrooms.

Date of visit: March 2019