“Amazing toasted ravioli”

Lombardo's Trattoria
Reserve with OpenTable
Lombardo's Trattoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 2,901 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cross street: Block South of Market
Pittsburgh PA
“Amazing toasted ravioli”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Toasted ravioli is a "thing" in St. Louis, and Lombardo's was rumored to have some of the best. So when I was in town for the first time, I stopped in. The atmosphere was great; fairly empty at 430pm but the staff was incredibly friendly and nice. I guess Lombardo's is close to the Blues' home rink, so a lot of people were there before the Blues game.

The toasted ravioli was as advertised - huge ravioli filled with meat and cheese, toasted to perfection and served with delicious marinara sauce. The portion was huge! Definitely the best ravioli I've had and well worth a trip to find Lombardo's.

I had the chicken parm for dinner and it was very good, but not otherwordly. The desserts sounded really good, but I was too full. If I could do it again, I'd probably just go for the ravioli and some dessert.

• Visited November 2013

Poplar Bluff, MO
“You must try the flash fried spinach!”
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Tried this place for dinner since it is near the Doubletree, where we were staying. Waiter was great! Food was great!

• Visited November 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Excellent toasted ravioli ”
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

As we were traveling to a football game we wanted to try the toasted ravioli. We stayed at hotel at airport and found a Lombardos near us. The service was pleasant and attentive. Since it was late in the evening I chose the toasted ravioli and the eggplant special. My husband had veal. Both were pretty good, not great. A friend with us ordered lasagna, the portion was extremely generous. The restaurant is pricey however the portions were large. The toasted ravioli was by far the best dish. Don't miss this treat!

I and the eggplant special. evening I chose the toasted ravioli Nd

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Great service, honest food”
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

Sceptical on first appearance but warm welcome and consistently wonderful customer service soon smoothed that. Excellently priced wine, a very good filet mignon and a nice tiramisu later I was a very contented customer. Service throughout friendly, helpful and superb.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Average for me, but maybe it will be better for you”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Lombardo's Trattoria was known as a higher end restaurant when i was staying at the hotel in Union Station. So my expectations were high when walking over to the restaurant from the Doubletree. When you walk up to the restaurant it doesn't look like much except for a sign that you see outside the building, but when you walk in you have the white table cloths and an old world feel to it. So that was a pleasant surprise.

The food itself had good flavor, the bread at the table was served warm, and the service was good even for sitting at the bar. The reason i wouldn't come back is just because there wasn't any "wow" factor. I ordered the healthy pasta dish, so that right there could've been part of the problem to select a healthy dish at an Italian restaurant. I just felt like Trattoria didn't have much to differentiate themselves from other Italian restaurants, so i'll try other places in town to see if they have a different experience. I would definitely say give this spot at least one try and see what you think for yourself before ruling it out.

• Visited October 2013

Been to Lombardo's Trattoria? Share your experiences!