“Best meal of the week”

Lombardo's Trattoria
Reserve with OpenTable
Lombardo's Trattoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 2,907 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cross street: Block South of Market
Boston, Massachusetts
“Best meal of the week”
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

Business trip took me to the union station. Went to Lombardo's because it was close. Our server made several recommendations to our group of six. All were terrific and just as he described. We all had different meals everyone was extremely pleased. Could not have been a better business dinner

Visited September 2013

Indiana, Pennsylvania
“Service and atmosphere was good, food was ok”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We had dinner here after a long day of traveling and business and decided we didn't want to venture far from our hotel. The atmosphere was good, our waiter was knowledgeable and courteous. The food, however, was just ok. I ordered the chicken parm and the chicken was ok but the pasta wasn't anything special. I've had better Italian for sure. Given the choice I probably wouldn't eat here again.

• Visited September 2013
St. Louis, MO
“Delighted with return to old favorite”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We returned to Lombardo's after a long absence and were delighted. We ventured back during DT Restaurant Week and simply cannot understand why we have been away for so long. The food and service were outstanding. There were six of us, all ordered something different and all of us said we would have to come back again and often. All of the meals were somewhat cutdown portions of regular menu items, mine was a petite steak with a great wine sauce, it was perhaps one of the best meals I have eaten out in some time. We will definitely be back and soon.

Chicago
“There Has to be Better Italian in St. Louis”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Went here based on reviews on TripAdvisor. Waiter started out a little pushy, messed up my wife's order and then became rude.

If the food was good it might have made up for the waiter, but it was average at best. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good enough for me to go back.

Wish we would have gone someplace else.

1 Thank ABC999
Boise, Idaho
“Dark and outdated inside”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Restaurant is located in the basement of the Drury Hotel.
Interior is dark, and the strong smell of frying (in the restaurant) is not great.
I did try the place because the reviews on the toasted ravioli which you will find all over town.
Place is an Italien restaurant with a few years of history.
The waiter was very nice, knowledgable and attentive.
I did try the famous ravioli, in my opinion not so great, could be me, it was dowy with a meatball.
The main course, Veal scallopini, was tasty but with a heavy sauce.
A nice glass of Pino Noir helped to wash it down.
I was disappointed about the desert list, Italien? there is no Gilatto....
All in all a plesant meal and the attentive waiter is a plus.
I will try this place again.

• Visited August 2013

Been to Lombardo's Trattoria? Share your experiences!