“5 star”

Lombardo's Trattoria
Reserve with OpenTable
Lombardo's Trattoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 2,957 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Block South of Market
Reviewed August 22, 2012

alot of great food service excellent treated us like royalty. great Italian food. very clean thank you to all

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We were in from out of town, just picked Lambardo's at random was later in the evening (after 9pm). Owner seated us, he asked us our likes in food. I had a sausage and mushroom pizza and my wife had chicken Alfredo. Both were not on the menu and he said no problem, we can make that. He recommended the toasted ravioli's. The toasted ravioli's are worth the $8.00, hands down, they are the bomb. For the price we would have probably picked a cheaper place. I am ever so pleased with our choice. I would rather pay a little extra for good food than get a sub standard meal for a cheaper price. I additionally picked out pappys, because it is sort of famous, was disappointed in the ribs, lambardo's made up for it. I have never been a fan of Alfredo sauce because it usually tastes fake and pasty. The Alfredo was rich with real cream and butter, I would have ate it. The sausage is homemade, some of the best sausage I have eaten, light fennel and not overpowering. The price wasn't bad $50 for an appetizer a couple drinks and 2 entree's. We will be going back when we visit st Louis again. Service was great AA++, polite, courteous, they are doing it right. Quality and quantity of the food was exceptional. Price was not bad for the quantity and quality of the food, overall. I have been dreaming of the Linguine Lombardo on how it tastes, that will be my next meal. Trust me you can't go wrong with this one. Tony is the owner, one hell of a nice guy, even though it was late and he was leaving when we got there he stuck around to see how we liked our meal at the end of service. What owner takes that effort especially with out of towners eating. Never saw the owner of pappy's while we were there. If we lived closer, I'd would gain weight from eating there, as I would be a regular. We don't have any Italian as good as this one up in norther Indiana.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

The toasted ravoli here are the best. Get them for sure. The lunch special is good. It's a white table cloth restaurant, if you're going for dinner, make sure to have reservations since it gets quite busy. We did have a bartender that wasn't very nice, but she may have just had a bad day.

2  Thank 598Storm598
Reviewed July 4, 2012 via mobile

We enjoyed the food and service at Lombardo's on the lower level of the Drury Inn across the street from Union Station. The portions are huge so be prepared to share or take some home. The toasted ravioli is not the traditional little squares - it's oversized and delicious!

1  Thank Bjkueb
Reviewed July 4, 2012

For 2 salads and a dessert and plain noodles for a 3 year old it was $50 (including tip). The salads taste like cheap bar salads and the noodles did not appear to be homemade. The service was slow and somewhat rude. Skip this restaurant and eat somewhere else.