“Very Good Vietnemese”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch
Neighborhood: Tower Grove
Reviewed March 25, 2014

This is our favorite Vietnemese restaurant - their spring rolls are great as are all their dishes. They have a really good vegetarien selection - my favorite is the Sesame Tofo.Their soup are really good also.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I love the food here, but sometimes when I go they don't have music playing, and you just hear everyone else talking and echoes. A few noise-dampening decorations and background music go a long way.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

I ate lunch here. I read some reviews saying the service was bad, but my waitress was very good. I had braised chicken and an egg roll. It was very yummy. Perfect size for lunch. I would recommend this place for a quick meal. They apparently have a happy hour between 4-6.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

I've eaten at Lemon Grass many times. I had another chance yesterday. The igredients are always fresh and well prepared. The restaurant sits at the corner of Grand and Juniata, in the "Grand South Grand" area. Parking is on the street and can be difficult; be sure to check your parking meter because they are watched. Service is effecient and friendly. You should be greeted when you enter. You will be directed to a table. There is a bar but I have never sat there. The menu is extensive with meat, seafood and vegetable dishes. There are appetizers, soups and desserts as well. I enjoy their iced Vietnamese coffee with sweetened condensed milk. It comes in a glass with a strainer atop. Let the coffee sift through and add you our ice from a bucket delivered on the side.
The spring rolls with peanut sauce are very good and something I order almost every time.
A basket of assorted sauces and condiments are on each table to add as desired.
The dining room has a couple televisions but the volumn is low enough to not interfere with table conversation.
I think Lemon Grass offers a good vale for the money. They do offer "to go" service.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

We love trying new (for us) places in the international neighborhood of South Grand in St. Louis. We enjoyed vegetarian spring rolls, chicken w vegetables platter and chicken clear noodle soup.
Hot sake went down very well on a cold day and we shated a charbroiled banana dessert. Great late lunch spot.