“Great food & fun for kids of all ages”
Review of Fitz's

Fitz's
Ranked #19 of 2,946 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Description: Providing delicious old-fashioned sodas and a great, family-friendly dining experience in the historic Delmar Loop.
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

My Wife and I took two of our grandsons (12) here for dinner one evening after a day of exploring the City. By the time we got here (5:30 pm) we were all beat. It didn't take long for Root beer floats to revive us all! They were creamy and delicious! The food ranged from ribs to salad to burgers but everyone was very happy with their meal. Our server took interest in the boys which made them very happy. The availability to mix and match take home bottles was also a favorite of the boys.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Fun stop for kids as their signature items are huge ice cream floats. Food was average - burgers, sandwiches - about what you'd expect from a soda shop.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

We visited Fritz's tonight for dinner. The root beer was great! The floats were awesome! The food was ok. The service upstairs was not so great. The waitress was busy and the food took forever. We were not in a rush, but when we finally checked out we were nearly the last family there. None if the people waiting for tables after us were still there. We would definitely go back, but would ask to sit downstairs.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

By far the best floats I've ever had. Neat flavors and something for everyone. My kids loved their burgers, I had a turkey burger and it was different than others I've had. It had a lot of spices in it and had a good flavor, but different texture. Watching the bottling part through the glass was really cool...call ahead they are not always bottling.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

This was a fun place to have a family dinner. My son ordered the cheeseburger which was really yummy (I should have ordered). However, my other son ordered the chicken fingers and they are nasty...just like McD's. I ordered the steak on top of the salad and it was so/so. The turkey club was fabulous! They smoke their own turkey in house. And finally, the root beer was just so-so. It tasted like cough syrup to me. Fun, unique place but be choosy on the menu it's hit or miss.

Service was fabulous and pricing was good.