“Excellent Service”

Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: 7th Street
Reviewed June 22, 2013

very cool atmosphere with baseballs, bats and pictures throughout the dining areas. Food was excellent, and service was fantastic!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

The food was great! My steak was perfect! The appetizers were great. We were seated right by the window, which was lovely. The only negative was some very loud people at the table right behind us. Some of the tables are very close to others.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Hosted a business dinner here while in town.
Appetizers were plentiful, and enough to share for our party of 6.

Ordered the filet oscar, and it was absolutely fantastic. Would definitely return and order this dish again. The sides were plentiful to share with the table, the brussels sprouts were fantastic, as was the truffle mac and cheese.

Desserts were good, but the highlight was the entree.
Fantastic service, and everything was spot- on.
Nice wine list, with appropriate pricing.

I would return again.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

It has very good food and great service but if you are there on business, it can be quite noisy! Better for a relaxed meal or if you are with friends

Reviewed June 7, 2013

My mom and I stopped by this restaurant located by the Old Courthouse, the arch, and Garden City for lunch. It was beautiful out so we ate outside and ordered off of both the luncheon and dinner menus.

We shared the crab cakes which were quite good but different than I've ever had. My mom also had a salad with beets that she really enjoyed. She had some kind of steak & mushroom sandwhich while I had a pork sandwhich with pineapples and teriyaki sauce. All of our food was quite good and the service was very good, too.