“Delicious!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Delicious!”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

This restaurant was excellent! We had the toasted ravioli for starters, their meat sauce that accompanied them was amazing! My daughter had a standard kids mac n cheese and fruit, but was very happy with it. I had a Jack Daniels glazed strip steak. Kudos ot the cooks, they did not overcook my steak!! Thank you! Our server was fantastic, I'm sorry I cannot remember her name now. All of the staff here seemed to go out of their way to help. The atmosphere in here is very cool too. My daughter loved the shark on the wall! I would love to eat here again, all the plates going to tables around me looked great too. I want to try more!

Visited January 2014

Maple Shade, New Jersey
“Awful service.”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

We waited a long time at the host area to barely get a greeting. A waitress said, "Hi, sit wherever you want." We went to sit down and waited over 5 minutes and no one even brought us a menu or looked at us. The hostess came up while the waitress was speaking and never said anything. Never gave us menus, seeing the waitress didn't have any... It was ridiculous.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Kyle F
marietta GA
“not a bad choice if staying in hotel”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

typical sports bar attached to the pear tree inn. I would not have made a trip to eat here but was staying in the hotel and did not want to go out. i am leery of restaurants with hotels - quality tends to be a bit suspect. sybergs was actually pretty good. i was there during world series - cardinals on tv and the service was still prompt.
menu has a much wider variety of items than most sports bars.
had multiple tvs - no place you could sit an NOT see a game.

• Visited October 2013
Silverdale, Washington
“Good wings”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I ate at Syberg's this past weekend mainly because it was in my hotel (Pear Tree Inn Union Station) and my husband and I didn't feel like walking anywhere else because it was cold outside. We arrived at about 7:30, and the place was packed. This was to be expected as the hotel was full of people in town for the Bears/Rams game the following day. We were able to snag a table from some Bears fans who were leaving, however, so we didn't really have a wait. As busy as it was, we were still helped promptly. We ordered some toasted ravioli and two different flavors of wings. The toasted ravioli were pretty much the same as any toasted ravioli anywhere. The wings, however, were excellent. We tried the brown sugar buffalo sauce and the sweet chili sauce and loved them both.

While I probably wouldn't go out of my way to go here again, I will probably visit here again when I'm in the area. Maybe before a Blues game or a concert at Scottrade Center.

• Visited November 2013
Monroe, Louisiana
“Good food - service is usually pretty good”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

This is one of my regular lunch stops. The food is usually good and service is usually pretty good depending on which waitress you get. Their homemade chips are good, I love their buffalo chicken items with suicide sauce - a great heat with a nice flavor. Their salads are good and overall, a lot of good selections. It can be a 'little' pricey - a usual lunch (chicken strips, salad and iced tea plus tip) can start passing the $15 mark which is starting to get a bit much. But, I will say the food is good for the money. Would recommend and as long as they keep up the quality and service, I'll continue to eat there.

• Visited November 2013