“Excellent Thin Crust Pizza Joint”
Review of Cicero's Restaurant - CLOSED

Cicero's Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Huge selection of International Beers. I would rate this one of the best thin crust pizzas I've had in many years. It is super, super thin and crusty. The location was good with free parking and the service was also good.

There are newer reviews for Cicero's Restaurant

Reviewed November 10, 2013

We chose Cicero's for dinner during an evening on the Loop, and I was somewhat disappointed. The food was average at best, and overpriced for the quality and quantity. We had a tasty appetizer, but our meals were a disappointment. The beer selection is quite nice - a very large menu of imported and domestic beers to choose from, so that was a highlight. Our server was nice, and the atmosphere had the usual downtown bar/restaurant look and feel. A fine place to sample some great brews, but I would not choose it for a lunch or dinner stop again.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

WOW! A thin crust pizza with Provel cheese... you won't beat the taste anywhere in the world! Can't ever beat a St. Louis pizza. And this includes a great beer selection, and a good selection of mouthwatering deserts. SECERET: Be sure to visit on a Tuesday or Thursday and be sure to ask for the all you can eat special of Spaghetti (Tuesdays) and Lasagna (Thursdays) for $7.77 - the best deal around! The servers are mostly college students but are attentive without being smothering. This place is a "must-eat" while visiting St. Louis!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Went here during St. Louis Craft Beer week and my wife and I had their 4 course beer pairing menu. It was unbelievably amazing. We told the waiter as much and I guess he gave our compliments to the chef because the chef came out and spoke with us. He was super nice and really knows his stuff. I will be going here every time I'm in St. Louis without fail.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

I lived in U City when Cicero's was first opened. Going back was a mistake. Service was slow, food was average unlike the fnatastic it used to be. Very disappointed