“Yummy dinner with friends!”

Ricardo's Italian Cafe
Ranked #1,033 of 2,926 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Lafayette Square
Saint Louis, MO
“Yummy dinner with friends!”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Had dinner at Ricardo's with my husband and another couple. Delicious salad, yummy dinner, and really quaint atmosphere. We have been to Ricardo's 4 or 5 times and have always had a great meal. Never disappoints.

Visited April 2014

Gladstone, Missouri
“Really Great Italian Food”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I went to Ricardo's for the first time on March 20, 2014. I was visiting St. Louis and a friend took me there. I had the Lasagna and it was beyond delicious! Their bread is addictive! I loved the atmosphere of the restaurant. St. Louians, support your local economy and go to Ricardo's. You won't regret it. I am taking my husband there the next time we are in St. Louis.

• Visited March 2014
Monticello, Illinois
“Excellent Value!”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Ricardo's had a pleasant atmosphere and good food which I would rate as a "4 out of 5." When you factor in their remarkably reasonable pricing, however, it adds up to a "5 out of 5" for overall value.

Visited March 2014
Parkville, Missouri, USA
“Nice Find on Lafayette Square”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Clever sign drew us in:

FREE
wifi
cold
BEER

Gotta love that.

Good food, ample portions, good craft beer selection, friendly staff. They put my game on the TV upon request. What else can you ask for?

Enjoyed our experience.

Visited September 2013
Birmingham, AL
“One of my all-time favorites!”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Ricardo's was my favorite neighborhood restaurant when I lived in St. Louis 10 years ago, so I made it a point to dine there again during a recent visit. I was not disappoointed! Owners, Mark and Michelle, have made a few configuration changes, but have retained the comfortable, exposed brick atmosphere from its early days. There have been few changes to the menu, which offers a wide variety of Italian specialties. The Cavatelli con Broccoli, which was my "main stay" in years past, was still a good as ever. That and a delicious house salad, freshly baked bread, and some red wine made for an excellent meal. The service was attentive without being "smothering". There were 4 others in my group and each raved about their food. In a city known for its Italian restaurants, Ricardo's is one of the best---especially, when you consider food quality and value! I was really pleased that, after nearly a decade away, Ricardo's still offers an outstanding dining experience.

• Visited September 2013