“Excellent meal!!”

Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Soulard
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

This one of the best meals I have ever had!!
We asked at the hotel where the locals go eat .Man what a great meal!!!
Had previously eaten at a big name steak house called Channons....
I felt like I was pick pocked
You will live tuckers place!!!!
Amy was wonderful!!!

1  Thank Love2BaDAD

Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

This is the the best taating most reasonably priced steak I have ever had. The meat far exceeded my expectations and is now a new favorite in St Louis. I have eaten atany over priced steak houses and I highly recommend Tuckers for steak.

1  Thank flyerforfood
Reviewed September 14, 2013

If you feel eating a steak...the place to go. Good ambiance, good service.
I am a food lover however I was chocked because the cheap utensils wrapped in thin paper napkins...please the first impression is important.
We order a New York and a Filet Mignon, perfectly charred, excellent baked potato. Freddy, our waiter was very courteous and efficient. Hope my remarks will help.

1  Thank Roland L
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Screw Ruth Chris. Shove off Mike Shannons. This place cooks the best steaks in town. Great service and awesome atmosphere. Not stuffy or arrogant. You have to eat here.

2  Thank TheTravelGuru13
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Took my parents here for their 38th wedding anniversary....Everyone seemed to really enjoy it. The steaks were great. The dinner salad was really good. Their parking is not the greatest, we drove around the neighborhood several times in an attempt to find parking, but I think that's just the way it is in St. Louis, I had that issue in other places I checked out as well. This place is definitely worth checking out.

2  Thank MrsKimMorrow