“Great value!”

Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Soulard
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I've been a fan of Tucker's for years, and got a change to go again recently. The steaks are great, well trimmed, and always cooked as requested. The have wonderful baked potatoes! We also had a piece of deep chocolate cake that was absolutely luscious.The house salad dressing is very good and fresh tasting.

1  Thank n2egypt
There are newer reviews for Tucker's Place

Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

We've eaten at the West County Tucker's for dinner many times but chose the Soulard location for lunch. What a great choice! We ate upstairs in the lovely old home converted to restaurant. Our service was fast and friendly, our drinks were refilled quickly, and the food was fresh, hot, and delicious. Their steaks are out of this world but we opted for sandwiches and salads for lunch. Love their lemon pepper salad dressing....light and tangy....perfect. Glad we made this a destination today!

2  Thank jbeans1227
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Had steak and onion ring appetizer, with group of 15. Wine was reasonable and beer prices best I had seen in St Louis. Waitress very nice. Neat atmosphere. On yelp application you can get free appetizer or dessert. Saved $10.

2  Thank LezaMueller
Reviewed March 17, 2013

This was our first trip to Tucker's Place, but it will not be our last. While the streets, restaurants and bars were filled with St. Patrick's Day revelers, my husband and I were able to find close parking and immediate seating. The atmosphere was lively and the service was great. The food, however, was absolutely fabulous! My husband had the porterhouse steak and I have to admit we were skeptical of the low price (~$20 for a 20 oz steak), but WOW! this was an amazingly great steak. The salad and baked potato were generous and the house lemon pepper dressing quite tasty. I had the grilled salmon which was a huge portion, and yet modestly priced. I would highly recommend this spot to anyone wanting a great meal and a fantastic price.

3  Thank EmmaRosen
Reviewed March 11, 2013

My buddies and I found this place by chance last year while in town watching some baseball. It is in an older building near downtown and has great character. The service was tremendous but the food was out of this world. Try some appetizers and definitely order the steaks. I had a bacon wrapped filet that was one of the finest I have ever eaten. Take the time to eat at this restaurant, you will not be disappointed.

3  Thank georgec391