“FRAZER'S RESTAURANT - "FABULOUS FRAZER'S"”

Frazer's Restaurant & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Frazer's Restaurant & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #150 of 2,948 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Benton Park
Reviewed December 22, 2011

Frazer is at his place almost daily. He takes personal pride in the food and the atmosphere. When I visited in mid-December 2011, I had the Asparagus Pasta while my brother had a burger. The Pasta was a home run and the burger was a grand slam.
The atmosphere is delightful. An old building converted into a spectacular dining spot near down town St. Louis.
I have been at Frazer's in the past and it has always been excellent. It just keeps getting better - thus, it was necessary to write a review. Sharing the location of yet another great place to dine. I will be back again and again.

Timothy G. Galarnyk - INSPECTOR AMERICA

Reviewed December 17, 2011

I hadn't been to Frazer's in about 4 years, but due to a business event in this area of St Louis, we made reservations. The group ordered a wide variety of appetizers and main dishes and all commented on the unique flavor of each. I had blackened swordfish with red bean and rice - this was amazing! If you are ever in South St Louis city and by the A-B Brewery, do NOT miss a chance on a dinner at Frazer's, the food is amazing!

Reviewed December 7, 2011

I went to celebrate my birthday with some friends and had a great meal! We had several appetizers and all were very good (order the chorizo stuffed peppers and forgo the cheese plate). I also recommend the warm goat cheese salad (the goat cheese was lightly fried and melted with each bite). I chose the prime rib entree (there were only two available) and was glad I made the choice. It was cooked perfectly and had very little fat. For dessert it was key lime pie - which was very good (the crust was the best part). Our waiter was attentive but a bit off-putting (but didn't 'take away' from the evening!)

Reviewed July 25, 2011

I love Frazer's and have been going for years. I love to sit in the very cool and comfortable bar area and enjoy the evening...Unfortunately, there is now a barkeep who has been augmented and is falling out of her tops. I know this will probably increase business as there will be some folks who want to go see this in person. But, it's out of context at a place like Frazer's. She seems more suited to be slingin' drinks at a strip club or the local T&A bar Johnny's. She also tends to call women patrons "honey" or "sweetie" or the like, which is a personal peeve of mine. And, she's getting a bit too mature shall we say to be able to pull off the slutty look. It's a bit offensive and it definitely keeps me away. I now wait until I know she's off duty to go in---or I just find someplace else to go.

Reviewed July 19, 2011

Food was ok and prices were ok, it was nothing special, but it is close to the Budweiser Brewery if your looking to schedule a lunch.