“A great recommendation from a local” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cunetto House of Pasta

Cunetto House of Pasta
Ranked #49 of 2,874 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Louisville, Kentucky
“A great recommendation from a local”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

A volunteer at Forest Park recommended this as a great Italian place. Thank you Mr. Volunteer! I had perhaps the best marinara of my life. And oh, the toasted ravoli. A must dine in "the hill".

Visited May 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Chesterfield, Missouri
“When I die, I know that Cunetto's will be next door to heaven and have a long line to get it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

People don't go to Cunetto's anymore it is too crowded. Yogi had to be talking about this famed pasteria on the hill when he made that line famous.

We have tried every day of the week, every dining time and it is always mobbed. Why?

Because it is just that good.

My favorite is "Linguine Tutta Mare" (all of the fishes of the sea). The garlic, wine, butter and fish just don't get any better.

When I die, I have put it in my Death testament to include three orders in the coffin, not only will vampires not bother me because of the garlic, but I will have one hell of a meal for awhile.

The flavors of the side dishes are good, I remember once even eating some of them. The pasta is so large that it is next to impossible to eat it and the salads which are great or the appetizers.

We are blessed in the Lou, we can send any tourista to Cunetto's and know they will come back praising our culinary skill.

They make a mean martini, which makes the wait almost tolerable.

Lunch may be the only time to go there, but bring your appetite.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Dyer, Indiana
“Outstanding Pasta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Met up with some friends while visiting the St. Louis area and they are regulars here. It was easy to tell why. The service and the food were both excellent. The portions large. A great location to enjoy a great meal. Highly recommended.

Visited June 2013
Ballwin, Mo. 63021
“Our most recent visit to cunetto's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

We've been dining at Cunetto's for 23 yrs. , love it never had an unpleasant experience..love Vicki and the crew!

• Visited June 2013
Fairfax Station, Virginia
“Not what I was expecting”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

The food (Lasagna Special) was average nothing to brag about but they were healthy portions. The wait staff was very attentive! And the bar tender was very efficient!

Visited June 2013