“Quick and Cheap Food”

Courtesy Diner
Ranked #614 of 2,890 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: American, Diner, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Quick and Cheap Food”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Went here before St. Patty's day got started in Dogtown for a quick breakfast. This diner never disappoints, be it 9:00 A.M. or 2:00 A.M. It's cash only, there is an ATM available and a jukebox! The servers are very friendly and the food is quite tasty. It's also a great value, I think my meal was only around $4.00 and it came with a decent portion of scrambled eggs with cheese, hash browns, and toast. It's a cool old fashioned diner that's worth repeating.

• Visited March 2014

Chesterfield, Missouri
“It's a Diner, Tony's it Ain't!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Ok, O.T. Hodges may no longer be with us, so I have been roaming the streets looking for a decent "slinger." While the Chili is not nearly as good as O.T's, Courtesy does a damn fine job of putting a Slinger together correctly, fast and at a really cheap price. For the uninitiated, a slinger is a burger, hash browns, with two eggs on top covered with Chili, raw onions and shredded cheese. It has to be served piping hot, and the spicier the better.

We went last night, my better half (obviously, since she ate a cheese omelet) was not crazy about a diner for dinner, but she has put up with my nonsense and let me splurge.

What can I say, five star it ain't, but it is exactly what I wanted and they delivered the food fast and good!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Stu K
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Great local diner”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

When I travel, I try to avoid chain restaurants at all costs. Actually, I do that in general, but specially when I'm in a new place.
Courtesy Diner is local, small, and has great food. It's cash only, so be advised. If I remember correctly, there was an ATM inside. Great value.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank begutierrez
Hawthorne, Florida
“Little known out of the way”
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Seek this place out! Great breakfast, perfectly cooked, hot, great people running the place and server treated us like we were her only customers!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Katlpga01
New Port Richey, Florida
“A little bit of New Jersey in Missouri”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Being from New Jersey I was thrilled to find this place at a friends suggestion. Food is awesome and the prices are just as awesome. Plenty of menu items in a small cozy diner, you can even eat at the counter, just like at home.

My only complaint is that they do not accept credit cards. Disappointing.

• Visited July 2013