“Great Food! ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

One of the best italian restaurants in St.Louis. My favorite is the tortellini and house salad. Everything is great.

1  Thank Jeffd1947
There are newer reviews for Brazie's Italian Restaurant

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I chose to take a couple friends to Brazie's Italian Restaurant based on the reviews in Tripadvisor. It was a really nice restaurant on the outskirts of The Hill. We went on a Wednesday night, and there were only a couple other parties there. It also has its own parking lot, something that is not true for some of other restaurants in The Hill. The service was excellent, and the food was very good. The three of us had different entrees, and everything was delicious. Prices for entrees range from $15-$30, with most being on the lower end of that scale. We had the Shrimp Sambuca, Linguine Diablo, and one other dish I can't remember. Please ask them to go easy on the red pepper flakes for the Diablo. I did, and it was STILL pretty spicy for me! I would certainly return to Brazie's next time I'm in St. Louis. I enjoyed everything about it.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

This defiantly was one of are better Italian meals that we had in the area. And are waiter "John" made sure we had every thing that we needed for a great meal. I give this place thumbs up, a must to eat at.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

This is by far the best Italian food I have had in St. Louis. It surpasses the moderately priced places on St. Louis's "Hill" both in freshness and taste. Food is Extra fresh and full of flavor. Waite staff is attentive. I have been there for lunch and dinner. They handle a fairly large group without any hesitation, and get the orders correct, made and out to table in reasonable time, even during lunch rush. This is important for business lunches. It is on of our top picks for business meeting spots. Only disappointment I ever had was when they changed their way of making calamari. I havent tried it again in over three years. First several times it was fried but served with olive oil with chopped onions and tomatoes (I think) and citrus. It was unusual- but the best ever. Last time I tried it the plate was delivered with steamed calamari. Very disappointed in the change. SO we have never ordered it since. Rest of food has maintained its quality, flavor and freshness across many years.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

A group of 5 had a really good dinner at Brazie's. The service was very at tentative but not over bearing at all. Our lady waitress was very knowledgeable of the specials and the menu in general. A minor alteration to the menu with a replacement item was not a problem and handled very well. We weren’t in any hurry and the serve timing of the appetizers and entre’ were well timed. Four different items were ordered and we had a unanimous agreement everything was well prepared. My wife and I had the Linguine Diablo whish was a bit spicy but that didn’t prevent me from consuming it all. Yes, we will be back!

1  Thank spdsk8er