“Takes me away”
Review of India's Rasoi

India's Rasoi
Reserve with OpenTable
India's Rasoi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #626 of 3,068 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Central West End
Cross street: West Pine
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Every time I visit Indai Rasoi, it takes me away to a far away place. I truly feel like I'm visiting India. The food is consistently delicious and authentic, the decor is reminiscent and the staff is hospitable. I highly recommend the pudina paneer, cheese naan, vegetable samosas and chala masala.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

We had a great time and enjoyed a fine meal at a reasonable price. Service was quick and friendly and the location and building were very nice. They had a nice selection of Naan and we really enjoyed our meal.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

The service was attentive and helpful. We were a party of four, including a two year old and they made sure our youngest member was comfortable. The food was promptly served and quite tasty, though not quite authentic because the spices were definitely subdued when compared to something you would eat in a more authentic environment. The kabab sampler was quite good and offered plenty for all four of us to enjoy. Paying $3 for one piece of naan, however, seemed a bit exhorbitant so we purposely limited our consumption. That's not typical either as you usually use the bread to eat your food. Detracted from the authenticity of the experience and seemed unnecessarily "cheap". Food was tasty and delicious overall- and the mango creme brulee was a lovely end to the meal. Just wish the spices were more authentic and the naan more available at a reasonable price.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

The chicken and vegetables were quite dry ... so I asked for some sauce ... I was told, despite the fact that the meal had already reached $65 ... they would happily bring it, but I would have to pay for it. No THanks!

Reviewed December 20, 2012

This is probably the best Indian restaurant in the St. Louis area. The quality of the food is consistently good, and the atmosphere is pleasant.