“Delicious and genuine”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: The Hill
Cross street: Edwards
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We ordered several tapas for the table and thoroughly enjoyed them. Be adventurous and eat the baby octopus, shrimp with mole sauce, dates with bacon, and the tried and true Spanish omelet. And if you are not sure what to order, the waitstaff will help you out.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I went with a group of friends for happy hour. Love their bite size menu options. The server and I talked about the wine on the menu and he picked a glass of wine for me...I had two...then I saw the bill... He picked one of the most expensive wines by the glass!!! Really? $11 per glass? I was a server for YEARS and I NEVER would have done that to a customer. Ever. Ridiculous.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Great happy hour drink specials. Good tapas and great atmosphere. I just loved the feel of the place and I had excellent service

Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

The food is great, the atmosphere is great, the servers are great and the sangria fabulous! Can't go wrong with anything you pick!

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Awesome place and great food. very pricey and loud. This place would be reservations months in advance if they would make it more subtle and enjoyable. More private booths, or partitions not to feel like you want to eat and leave. Good food! Parking is hard. They do need to expand.