“Great Restaurant in St.Louis”

Dressel's Public house
Ranked #92 of 2,907 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Lebanon, Tennessee
“Great Restaurant in St.Louis”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Food was awsome. Service was good. Just a little pricey. Had the bread pudding that was out of this world. Just hearing it described by the waiter made us salivate.

Peoria, Illinois
“Decent Food,Rude server.”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We went to Dressel's because of Diner's Drive-ins and Dives. It was a really cute little pub that was pretty busy. Our waitress was rather rude, slow. We ordered the Pretzel as an appetizer. It took forever to get it. When we got it, it was so caked with salt we had to scrape it off. IT was also so hard I couldnt cut it with a searated knife. It tasted ok. Also the rarebit cheese sauce was curdled. We had the truffle grilled cheese and tomato bisque, the grilled cheese was over done but tasted good. We also had the procheta "louie" sandwich. IT was ok but not worth $12. The greens were burnt. The staff member who brought out our food was pleasant, but our waitress was just hateful. She didnt explain the menu or that they are a farm to table type place. WAS NOT IMPRESSED. Over priced.

Houston, Missouri, United States
“Nice pub!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Ok, I seen someone else's review said the service was bad, and I agree. The service not good at all. But, the food was awesome. The pretzel was DELISH! As was the fish and chips!! The drinks were terrible. Bloody mary had no flavor aside from the tomato juice!! I would go back, just for the pretzel!!

Heyworth, Illinois
“Mixed review”
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

I have mixed emotions because I enjoyed the spinach salad and cauliflower but my partner had the "worst fish and chips ever." However since the service was horrible and my Bloody Mary was terrible, I am giving it a low rating. The people who came in after us were given a full rundown of the menu while we were told they ran out of the pretzel and no other information.

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Wonderful brunch”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Dressel's Public House has evolved over several years, now with a more inventive menu, showcasing locally sourced food. Brunch is always a treat, generally a steady crowd that doesn't get too loud.
Each week brings a different frittata, but the French toast, Monte Cristo, and Reuben Hash (featuring sweet potatoes and a chipotle Hollandaise) are menu staples, and always a treat.
And did I mention the small but high quality draft beer list, affordable wines, and well crafted brunch cocktails.

• Visited March 2013