“Nice pub!”

Cuisines: Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Ok, I seen someone else's review said the service was bad, and I agree. The service not good at all. But, the food was awesome. The pretzel was DELISH! As was the fish and chips!! The drinks were terrible. Bloody mary had no flavor aside from the tomato juice!! I would go back, just for the pretzel!!

Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

I have mixed emotions because I enjoyed the spinach salad and cauliflower but my partner had the "worst fish and chips ever." However since the service was horrible and my Bloody Mary was terrible, I am giving it a low rating. The people who came in after us were given a full rundown of the menu while we were told they ran out of the pretzel and no other information.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Dressel's Public House has evolved over several years, now with a more inventive menu, showcasing locally sourced food. Brunch is always a treat, generally a steady crowd that doesn't get too loud.
Each week brings a different frittata, but the French toast, Monte Cristo, and Reuben Hash (featuring sweet potatoes and a chipotle Hollandaise) are menu staples, and always a treat.
And did I mention the small but high quality draft beer list, affordable wines, and well crafted brunch cocktails.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Stop over in St. Louis and we checked out this place due to the Diners Drive-in and Dives spot. We got exactly what we were looking for. Nice local pub-eatery, unique and great area with friendly people and great food. The food is awesome, several local brews and they promote and serve local growers/farmers products. Let me tell you the food is awesome and unique. This will be my highlight of our 3000 mile trip.

Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

How can a restaurant run out of their "claim to fame"? We went here to get the pretzel with rarebit and they were out. It's a good thing the rest of the food was decent. I had the grilled cheese and tomato bisque--okay but could have had more tomato flavor in the soup and less bread for the sandwich. My husband had the fried chicken which was served in a unique way--boneless and smothered in gravy. In hindsight, we wished we had ordered the pork loin special. Loved the atmosphere and the service was attentive and friendly. Maybe we'll call ahead next time to make sure they haven't run out of pretzels.