“The view is fantastic!”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Spruce
Description: Located on the 28th floor of the Millennium Hotel, Top of the Riverfront is St. Louis’ only rooftop revolving restaurant. Take in the scenes of downtown St. Louis’ major attractions the Gateway Arch and Busch Stadium while indulging in upscale American cuisine.Top of the Riverfront also features an incredible Sunday Brunch with over 100 scrumptious items, including omelets made to order, prime rib and ham carving stations, chilled seafood, fresh fruit, desserts and complimentary mimosas.
Saint Louis, Missouri
“The view is fantastic!”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

The food is good and the view is romantic, but it's really expensive for not fantastic food. Go for drinks and linger, or just go for the rotating view of the St. Louis skyline.

St. Louis
“Pricy..save for soemthing special”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Romantic, beaufiful city views and peaceful river front views, as the restaurant revolves. The view is what makes it special.

LAGRANGE, GA
“Best views and wonderful brunch”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

This was a wonderful restaurant for Sunday brunch. We stayed 2 hours to see the arch and Busch stadium as we enjoyed a leisurely brunch of wonderful seafood, prime rib, breakfasts items,desserts - the best red velvet cheesecake I have ever had - and bottomless champagne or mimosas. The $38? Was worth every penny.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank WOOZY
Overland Park, Kansas
“Top of the Line”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

My husband and I came to the Top of the Riverfront for our last night in St. Louis from our Honeymoon trip. What a gorgeous sight!! Our waitress, Gloria, mentioned she had been an employee for 39 years...she was wonderful and we truly enjoyed her service. She was kind enough to bring us a Champagne Toast (on the house) since we were celebrating our Honeymoon. It was a very sweet gesture :) The food was top notch! We both got a Filet.. I like my steaks Medium-Rare but more on the Rare side.... they cooked it to perfection. we can't wait to come back! Hopefully Gloria will still be there.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank ChristaJ2012
Madison, MS
“Excellent Views, Food & Service not so much.”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Our group of three was very excited for a nice night out at a revolving restaurant. We had no problems getting reservations were seated promptly upon our arrival. We were seated at a window table. You could definitely tell we were moving, although it was a slow move and not disconcerting at all. The prices and views at this restaurant are top-notch. Our server, however, was not top notch. She did not do a good job explaining entrees or answering questions we had. We started off with an order of the crab cakes. These had a lot of breading and not a lot of crab, but they tasted okay. We each ordered a different salad and they were again, just okay. Mine was the field greens with balsamic and the balsamic was very bland. We each ordered the filet. One of my friends ordered hers with the garlic butter, after being persuaded by the server. I ordered mine with bernaise. The filets were paired with mashed potatoes and green beans. I asked for my entree to come with green beans only. The timing was off as the entrees came while we were still eating our salads and there was that akward thing where they have these hot plates to put down, but your salad plate is still there and you are mid-bite. One of my friends ordered her filet well done and while it was butterflied, it was still very pink in the middle, as much as mine which was medium rare. Our server disappeared for several minutes after delivering the entrees but we were finally able to flag her down and send the steak back. My entree came with the mashed potatoes that I did not want, but it worked out okay, because I gave those to my friend to eat while we were waiting on her filet to come back. After about 10 minutes, her filet was brought back and again was still red, this time equal to about a medium. She tried to eat it but just couldn't. The server never came back and made sure all was okay. My other friend did not really enjoy her filet, because it was overpowered by the garlic butter topping. She felt that the flavor of the steak was so overpowered by the garlic that she all she could taste was the garlic. My filet was perfectly cooked and pefectly balanced with the bearnaise. When our server came to clear our plates, she never mentioned that 2 of us hadn't even eaten their filets. We showed her that the well done filet was still very pink, she didn't even apologize! They didn't charge us for that filet, so that was good, but an apology would have been nice as well and would have gone a long way towards leaving us with a better impression. We felt that overall for the price and the swankiness of this place, the service and food were very subpar. However, sitting by the windows and watching the view go by was wonderful.

Visited September 2012