“Nice Celebration Meal”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Spruce
Description: Located on the 28th floor of the Millennium Hotel, Top of the Riverfront is St. Louis’ only rooftop revolving restaurant. Take in the scenes of downtown St. Louis’ major attractions the Gateway Arch and Busch Stadium while indulging in upscale American cuisine.Top of the Riverfront also features an incredible Sunday Brunch with over 100 scrumptious items, including omelets made to order, prime rib and ham carving stations, chilled seafood, fresh fruit, desserts and complimentary mimosas.
“Nice Celebration Meal”
Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

The fiancé and I ate here for our anniversary and had a nice experience. The food was very nice, the view great (even on a rainy night) looking out on the city and the ballpark, and the staff friendly. It's priced out of a regular night out but it's a nice way to share a special meal or celebrate a special night.

1 Thank Steve T

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great food, amazing chef!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My boyfriend and I have been semi frequent diners here over the last three years and love the restaurant! We travel throughout the year (mostly to the East Coast) and strangely enough, the best prepared scallops are found right here in St. Louis at Top of The Riverfront. I've read enough reviews on here to realize not all of my fellow diners feel the same, but maybe people are too harsh. Having dined in the best restaurants of Cape Cod, Boston, all over Florida, Chicago, Puerto Rico, San Diego, various parts of Colorado and elsewhere, we can honestly say this is a classic hit for us. Make sure you get the sweet thai chili glazed scallops and red velvet cake for dessert if available. Chef Beau is the best!!

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank A-Bite-On-The-Town
Wisconsin, United States
“Bad food, Bad service, Overpriced and Disrespectful”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

During a stay 8/7 - 8/9/12 I must conclude that this hotel was one of the worst experiences I have had in the last five years. Aside from the nicest bellman in the world and a courteous front desk attendant (mind you there was only ever one person there), the ENTIRE staff provided horrible service. With low expectations, you might still be disappointed. The hotel is dirty, common spaces like the handrails, elevators, signs appear never to be cleaned and I wouldn't be surprised if no one "owns" this job. The elevators are as slow as can be. The rooms are tiny, VERY VERY loud. Even from the top floor you can hear a motorcycle like you're on the patio. Rooms do not include fridges. Mine DID include hair from other guests, garbage visible the minute I walked in under the bed, snot under the glass top desk, and lots of dust. The faucet leaked as did the shower. The convention space was as hot and musty as could be, getting no cooler than 82. The communal water stations set up included plastic cups in the exhibit space, BUT those cups had dust all over the brims so you ended up with it coating the surface of the water. Needless to say we bought bottled water. The rugs are filty and it just appears to be a hotel property that the Millennium has given up on and plans to implode (honest impression every day I was there) or remodel in whole in immediate fashion. The Top of the Hotel Restaurant was WAY MORE THAN IT IS MADE OUT TO BE! It's an amazing location, but that's about all it is. The service was horrific, servers heard complaining of other patrons to the chef, bad attitudes. The windows were filthy, the food mediocre and very overpriced for what it was. It was morton's pricing for TGI Fridays (I think I just insulted TGI Fridays). The general manager of the hotel is Dominic Smart and I even reached out to him to explain this and it feel on what seemed to be deaf ears, placating me with the "We are working on this" we love to hear. This was a horrible experience I will never replay. Honestly and genuinely not exaggerating my feelings on this business trip. It's sad to say.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank AdamB414
“Get a table by the window!”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

This restaurant is pricey, so I reserve it for special occasions only. Be sure to make a reservation and request a table by the window. The food is always delicious, the service is impeccable, and the revolving restaurant offers beautifully changing views of downtown St. Louis.

1 Thank April F
london
“Valentine's Day Massacre”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

We booked Valentine's Day and thought we were in for a treat....and boy was we wrong!
The food that came out of the kitchen was horrible, it was a set meal and it looked like it had been set for a week (right out on the countertop) I am not exagerating when I say the food was not edible.
We complained and sent back fish that was like cardboard but wasnt impressed with what came back. Desert too was nasty, a cake that was very dry and tasted gross.
Im not just moaning for the sake of it, as I have eaten in some of the top restaurants in Europe and quite frankly the kitchen staff at this place should have been fired for serving up the slop that they call food.
Good food.....NOPE
Value........NO WAY

Would I ever eat here again....not if they were giving it away!!!

• Visited February 2012