“return visit = YUM”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Vietnamese
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Since being introduced to this restaurant by (friends) 2 couples who reside in St. Louis, we have been happy to return to Mai Lee each time we visit St. Louis. The food is far better than most restaurants of this class. We particularly enjoy the crispy (lemon pepper) tofu ...(Goi Cuon Tofu) ... I seem to remember that is is #52. Very reasonably priced with good service, pleasant atmosphere and parking in an adjacent garage. A bit tricky to find without good directions (think of it being behind Best Buy).

There are newer reviews for Mai Lee

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Very high quality Vietnamese and Chinese cuisine. The menu has what seems to a thousand entrees and if you are not familiar with Vietnamese food it could be quite confusing. The entree portions are quite large and we ate family style with both VN and Chinese entrees and appetizers. Very crowded on a Saturday night with folks waiting after 6:30. I ate the roasted duck, which was delicious but seemed to an entire duck chopped up Asian style, a lot meat going on here. I would highly recommend the food.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

It was so hard to choose what to order. The menu is very extensive. My guest and I both went with a soup.
The soups are in a huge bowl full of noodles, veggies, and meat. They serve a plate with romaine lettuce, cilantro, peppers, and lemons. We load the lettuce with the soup goodies and make a wrap, and enjoy the broth as a dip.
We were completely satisfied, but not stuffed. It was a great healthy meal.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is a firm favorite when I am in St Louis, I like the build your own summer rolls, lotus root salad, peanut noodles, I could go on and on. Other reviewers mentioned the peanut topped items, I really enjoy the tofu dishes.
Portions generous, staff good, prices fair.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

In particular, the soups and the curry dishes w/peanuts crumbled on top are fabulous. It's fun to see what the folks at neighboring tables have ordered because their items may be worth ordering, also.