“Great food”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Vietnamese
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I love Mai Lee. If you like steak, try the Bo Luc Lac (#89). It's a huge menu so take your time and ask questions. Most of the servers are very knowledgeable. The service can be a little slow, but I would wait all day for that steak and rice. The hot tea is also recommended.

Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Have been here a number of times, and it's consistently great. Many excellent dishes. Soups, spring rolls, noodles are terrific and there are lots of vegetarian dishes. Service isn't stellar, but my experiences have been OK. Beer selection is adequate, but no draft beer. Wine selection is great, though. Great choice for Asian food!

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Very good food. Great mixture of Asian cuisines. Lunch Specials about 8.00. Very clean and great place for office luncheons. Outside seating available on nice days, free parking in attached garage. Right across from entrance to Bretwood Metro. Enjoy!!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

So many friends have told me to go here, I was finally in the neighborhood and planned a visit. We went on a Sunday at lunch time and the place was already busy. The offerings were so many we had a hard time deciding. We had a lotus root salad that was flavorful and delicious. The blends of lotus root, cucumber, celery and other vegetables in a rice vinegar dressing was a hit. My husband who doesn't even like cucumer or celery loved it! Then, we had a traditional sandwich on the most delicious french bread. We would have preferred for more meat, but for $4.00 it was a good sized serving. The final dish was a hot pot of seafood and vegetables, with a side of rice. We enjoyed it all. We plan to go again but would like to take a crowd so that we can try more dishes.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Service was a bit slow as I had to flag down someone to find out who our waiter/waitress was after waiting five minutes after we were seated. It was a busy Thursday night, but you would hope someone would check in with you after a few minutes. The food is excellent however and the menu is about as extensive as they come. The biggest problem is trying to choose which Vietnamese dish you want to try. They also offer a traditional chinese menu.

The prices are a bit high, but as I said the food is very well prepared.